|Have you ever waved at someone who was waving at some else behind you?|
Bahahaha. Like a million times.
|have you ever tried to write a song?|
I did once! But I forgot what it was. Something about moonlight probably. I’m obsessed with moonlight.
YAY! Something to do!!!!
According to my last.fm, these are my favourite bands of all time.
조규현: I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about him, his music, his voice. I love how smooth his voice his, I love his wide range and how he can make anything sound like a lullaby. i love Ballad!Kyu, and Rock!kyu, and kpop!kyu all to tiny tiny little bits and pieces. I love how it takes him a long time to wake up in the morning and how he loves to play video games and the awesome number of electronics he owns. I love when he wears the color red and when he wears rings, hats, stripes, and necklaces. I love his dance from “A Man in Love”, I love how he’s so snarky in ufos and to his hyungs, and how obviously he loves his hyungs so very, very, much. I love how he stuck to his dream and blessed us all with something of pure beauty. No surprise right. XD
Super Junior: Of course SJ would come in second only to the perfect Kyuhyun. :3 I love how SJ sticks it through thick and thin. I love the chemistry between all the members, I love how loving they all are of each other. I love Heechul and his lady Gaga outfit and sweet Sungmin with all his martial art talent and his sweet voice. I love quiet litttle Ryeowook and his undying faithfulness to his hyungs, I love Siwon’s and Heechul’s opposing religious beliefs, or lack there of, I love the few precious months Kibum was actually present, I love the the silly Shindong and the strong Kangin, I love Eunhae’s dances and how Donghae is so full of sunshine though sometimes his eyes are so sad. I love Yesung’s startling aura, and how he loves turtles and philtrums, I love the leadership and strength of umma leeteuk, and how Zhou Mi’s legs are a mile long and his fashion sense in impeccable. I love Henry’s boyish face and his new album Trap. Forever 15 <3
Super Junior M: I love every song I’ve heard so far. It brings me a little bit of closeness with my forgotten past. I love Kyuhyun’s super close relationship with Zhou mi and how Kyuhyun so cutely demonstrates his Mandarin, especially in the early days. My one of my favorite songs is “Tai wan Mei”
동방신기: TVXQ was my first ever Korean band. I haven’t been into them so much since they broke up. I was really heart broken. I’ve been listening on my ipod lately though. I miss those days. I loved watching their drama “Dangerous love”, I believe it was that one where Changmin told a sad story about how his girlfriend died but it turned out to be just the plot of a movie! Typical snarkasaur. XD I love how Jaejoong was always so caring and how Changmin was always so snarky and smart. I miss the 5 so much.
GACKT: Oh Gackt… where do I start. He was the very first asian star I ever listened to. I remember having quite a shock when seeing his woman face (i thought at the time) and his chiseled naked body that was clearly a man’s. I remember disliking his voice at first but for some reason, I kept listening. Eventually, I came to love him and the band Malice Mizer. Thus my adventure in east asian music began. I have him to thank for being the start of something so wonderful.
SHINee: I bet this is a little bit of a surprise! There was a time when i did listen to quite a bit of SHiNEE. I love their catchy, energetic songs. I think Ring ding dong was my first SHINee song. Though I never learned much about the members, I do love their music. I love Onew’s voice and Minho’s adorable frog face. I love the antics I’ve seen of Jongkey, and how Onew loves chicken. I loved seeing Taemin grow up from pedobait to someone we can have. ahem….. >,>
대국남아: Oh my god, the Boss!!! I had an intense summer fling with these boys. I should revisit them. Yes. I love their song “Stumble Stumble” I remember being so obsessed with Mika. XD
SS501: I believe I got into SS501 after seing Boys over Flowers. Jungmin is my favorite. I love how he ripped his pants once while jumping around and Kyujong and Hyunjoon(g?) couldn’t stop laughing. Also, once they had a program, Waking up with SS501 or something like that and Kyujong woke up first and the tv lady was talking to him while he shifted from foot to foot. She thought he needed to pee, but in fact the heated floor was hurting him. Such a cutie pie.
F.T Island: I don’t remember too much about this band, only that Hongki is the most adorable thing ever. The passion that he sings with and his adorable face. lsdkfjsldkfjsdf I seriously need to revisit Ft. Island too.
MALICE MIZER: The “weirdest” band I ever loved. I loved the french influence in their music. I love how Gackt would try to dance on stage. I love how mana always looked so pretty with blonde hair and blue everything else. I love how dark and mysterious shy yuuki was and how crazy kozi was. Last but not least, I love the butterfly of the group, the one who was taken too soon, Kami. I love his long red hair and his passion for the drums. I loved his shy smiles and his monkey antics. I wish I could have seen him alive and well. Rest in peace, angel.
|the list of many questions you must do multiples of 7. :D|
7: My best friend: This lovely lady.
14: Do I have a crush: Um does Kyu count, though I think it’s beyond the crush stage.
21: Shoe size: 5-6.5, even 7 sometimes depending on the brand and type of shoe.
28: Favourite movie: N/A
35: Favourite holiday: Valentines Day. hahaha.
42: When did I last hold hands?: Probably yesterday.
49: Am I excited for anything?: School!
56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?: Um.. isn’t that kind of obvious. Or any of you guys! <3 <3 <3
63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?: I suppose I do. I believe there is some sort of energy like that. As for aliens, I think we are probably not the only intelligent life in the Universe. If we are, that’s rather lonely…. I’ve always had many theories about aliens, one of which being that they are already among us.
70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had?: I’ve never been injured very badly.
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?: “Listen to you”
84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?: For serious, I’d want a healing power, for fun, I’d love to fly.
91: Kissed a boy?: Yes
98: Played on a sports team?: Nope. I’m not. athletic. at. all. oTL
105: Been underweight?: When I was a toddler, but not since then.
112: Broken a bone?: I don’t think so. At times, I thought I might have gotten hairline fractures. idk. probs not though.
119: Learned another language?: Spanish! But I’m not very good. :(
126: Had a surgery?: No
133: Broken a mirror?: I think so…..
140: Where do I want to live when older: All over the world!
147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?: Oh god yes. *sobs*
154: Something I fantasise about: Being important to someone.
18. Phobia: Failure and unexpected popping like balloons and those cans that you peel and they might pop open or you have to hit them on the edge of the counter. I can’t even watch people holding balloons (without strings) on tv with out feeling antsy.
|Leader The one in charge of aegyo 4D member of the group these ones seem like they fit you.|
Hahahahaha. yes :D
13. Life goal(s): To start my own company. I will sell all the things I know how to create (clothes, food, jewelry, etc) If and when I can no longer function solo, I want to hire homeless people. I will teach them how to produce and perhaps the all the basics (read, write, simple arithmetic) too if they don’t know already. I will try to nurture them if necessary and help them believe in themselves. Hopefully, if I get big, I can give those who need medication to function, the necessary treatment. The first generation of employees will teach the next if they like to teach. It will be a network where people can climb up and reach their own goals. Idk if that made any sense. lol.
|every other odd number and ever 6th even number|
Do i start with one. O.O I’m confused. I’ll start with 1.
1. Kissed a girl? Yeah, on the cheek!
5. What does your URL mean? When Kyuhyun crushed that apple and when he eats apples on stage. kekeke
9. Kissed in the rain? Nope o3o
13. Go out drinking? Occasionally!
17. Have you had sex today? hahaha oomggggg.
21. Skipped doing homework to play a video game? all the time.
25. Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend? idek.
29. Do you dance in the car? Not really
33. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No, I love them!
37. Do you believe in ghosts? Sometimes!
41. Wear a bath robe? Until like noon! haha
45. How many relationships have you had? Idek like 1-4
49. Caring OR non-restricting of you? Somewhere in between? Non restricting?
55. Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type? stay home
There’s no number 49 XD
2. Kissed a boy? Yes
12. Vegetable or meat? Both!!
18. Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms? Yeah
24. Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt? oh yes
30. Where were you yesterday? In my house :3
36. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Writer!
42. What do you wear to bed? Tee and undies
48. Shy OR open? Shy
54. Tattoos OR no tattoos? Doesn’t matter.
sdfkjsdf this was complicated. ahahahah.
It is and I don’t think I ever told her about them. I had awful nightmares. I don’t have them anymore because I sleep with music playing its like a dream catcher. Though on rare occasions I do have a nightmares. Or painful dreams.
maybe you could talk to her about it but idk it seems like you’ve found a solution. :)
I used to listen to music for my insomnia. Inside my head, i’m constantly talking. I can’t get myself to shut up. lol. So i’d use music to drown myself out. I would always say to myself a lot of times before sleeping “don’t remember your dreams” to help with the nightmares.
|You: Kyuuuuhyuuun!. And thats all i got heh heh.|
Hahahahahahaha. nice try. Rate: 2 out of 10
|Vinyl, blog, virginity|
Vinyl: Top three favorite albums:
3 Idiots OST, All of the fanmade Kyu albums (is that cheating.. >_>) and Mr. Simple
Blog: What’s something you’re learned from having your blog:
It’s about the journey, not just the end result.
Virginity: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.
He’s stocky, has a close beard, curly black hair, top of his class, and has brown eyes.
|What are favorite outfits for when you go out and at home?|
I like to wear pretty skirts or sometimes shorts when I go out. (in the spring/summer) I hate winter so I don’t go out. lol.
At home I just wear tshirts and shorts.
I wish I had a better wardrobe selection but shopping for clothes is so irritating that I avoid it like the plague. Skirts are the easiest, prettiest thing I can buy besides socks. ;D
This was today’s going to the movies out fit.
Fleece jacket from old navey becuase theaters are cold!
Koala wearing a crown tee because it’s awsome.
Linen like shorts from forever21
Basically I have been blessed to be close to people who work in hiring and were very, very willing to pass along their knowledge and tips and since a lot of people I know on here seem mystified by these things, I will share my vast wealth of knowledge with you*
*Some of this knowledge might be contradicted by specifics from your own field. If you’re a chemical engineer some of these things might not apply and that’s fine. This is just ~*widely applicable*~ stuff.
Cover letters are the stupidest part of a job application. The cover letter is really only there to show two things: 1) That you have a command of language that is both accurate and appropriate; 2) you read the job listing.
- Your cover letter should be short. The hirer has likely read hundreds that day, and by read, I mean “skimmed over lightly.” You don’t need to fill up an entire page.
- It should only contain pertinent information. Do not try to be cutesy or “creative” unless the job listing SPECIFICALLY asks for that. Trust me, I’ve had to hire people. Those people’s letters got passed around for mocking. DO NOT BE THAT PERSON.
- It should speak to the job listing, but only enough that it shows that you read it. If the job listing emphasizes that they’re looking for somebody who is willing to work odd hours, throw in a line that in your past experience you have been noted for being flexible with time. It doesn’t need a Faulkner-length explanation.
- If you know the name of the person to whom the letter is addressed, address it to them. If you it is a blind application, you don’t need to put “To Whom It May Concern” or “Dear Sir/Madam;” just don’t say anything.
- Stop freaking out about it. Seriously, your CL is not nearly as scary as you think it is. If you want to see a screenshot if an example cover letter that is a “catch all,” click here. I just pulled this out of my ass for a fictional job/person.
Your resume is not an “employment record.” Unless you have no experience, it should only list the things that are the most impressive or demonstrate your abilities the clearest.
- If you have an “Objective” on your resume, take it off. All of the employers I know said, “We KNOW your objective—you want the job! It just takes up space.”
- Always make sure that your resume is formatted cleanly and with maximum readability in mind. I strongly, strongly suggest visiting this link to see how to format your resume best. Visual cleanliness matters.
- Your resume should be ONE page. Just one. Not two or more.
- You can’t lie on your resume; you can learn how to make things sound more impressive. If you worked at a hair salon cleaning up, don’t say “Swept floors.” Instead write, “Contributed to the efficiency and cleanliness of the salon by sweeping floors.” It sounds like bullshit to you, but to a prospective employer, it sounds like you’re happy being part of a team. Try to describe what you did in at least 7 words.
- You can divide your resume if you want to highlight certain experiences over others. Making two sections such as “Relevant Experience” and “Other Experience” breaks it up, allows the reader to skip around, and let’s you highlight what you want to highlight.
- Learn to weed things out. Unless you can make it look like it taught you something huge, don’t waste the space. At the same time, if a job sucked but you can make it appear like it really impacted you, use it. This is not the truth about how you felt about that last job. This is you advertising yourself. You’re trying to get a job, not a Nobel Prize for emotional honesty.Now, what about the Skills section? You should have one, but as one friend said, “Nobody gives a shit if you went to France and had a great time. What we care about is if you’re proficient in French.” That should be your metric for things:
- Only list experiences that would aid you in this job or a similar one—not things that were “cool.” This is the place for things that you’ve learned but perhaps can’t tie to a job. Examples: foreign language skills, clerical training, courses/certifications, etc.
- List all of the software that you know. Even if it doesn’t seem relevant to that job, weird things happen. List any MS Office/equivalent software, if you are familiar with both Mac and PC, any graphics editing software you know…
- SOCIAL MEDIA IS A THING THAT YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE KNOWN. To people ~30 and under, social media seems like a given. But to many employers, it’s a mystical world filled with equal amounts of marketing opportunities and terror. Make it clear what social networking sites you know how to use—obviously Facebook and Twitter, but also LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
Applying to Jobs/Interviewing
Unfortunately, I can give you less specific advice here because we are not likely working in the same field—but here are just some general things to file away:
- If there’s a job listing that you feel qualified for but the listing says it wants more years of experience than you have, apply anyway. Those employers are unlikely to find that unicorn that has 4+ years of experience and is willing to work basically minimum wage. While more experience is a plus, they really just want somebody who can do the job. When it comes to applying to jobs, you really have nothing to lose by applying to anything that tickles your fancy.
- Interviewing is an entire post unto itself, but I’ll give you the tips that I’ve been given by my people: be calm, be on time, and ask good questions. Always have some questions lined up, even if you already know the answer. “What are you looking for in the right candidate?” is a good example, or “Are there opportunities for growth within the company?” etc.
Accepting a Job
So you got a job offer; exciting! Before you immediately accept, really vet the place to make sure it’s somewhere you’d like to work. Months of unemployment make you desperate, but sometimes jumping at the first opportunity it isn’t worth it. THIS HAPPENED TO ME, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES.
Things you should think about:
- Do I know ALL things about the job, including: what I will be paid/how often, if there are benefits and when I get them, what hours I am working, how overtime is handled, how sick time is handled, etc. These are all incredibly important to know and if your employer is legitimate they will welcome you asking them.
- Is the distance commutable, or is it too far from home? (Think about how transit/gasoline will cut into your paycheck.)
- Does the job give me the time necessary to do other important things?
- Does the office environment seem like one I can spend at least six months in? (Every month at a bad job feels like an eternity—if you have bad feelings, trust them.)
- Does the job offer me anything besides a paycheck? Will I be learning any skills at this job or making important connections that can help me down the road?IMPORTANT: If an employer tries to give you a W-9 tax form upon your hiring and you are NOT a freelancer (independent contractor), RUN. This is tax fraud and is very messy and is entirely there to screw you. Become familiar with the legal definition of a freelancer so you know if you’re walking into a shady place. It happens more than you’d think, and it sucks, and is weird.If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or whatever, I’ll gladly answer to the best of my ability! GO GET ‘EM.